XMI is a company made up of solid business and human resource professionals working with business leaders, senior executives and entrepreneurs to support, guide and assist organizations and their leaders in solving challenging business problems related to all aspects of human resources.
As a Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) company and a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) we serve the total human resource needs of organizations, including Payroll, Benefits, Employee Relations and Workers’ Comp.
Our HR Consulting and OI Global Partners business has expertise, knowledge, skill and proficiency in outplacement/career transition, entrepreneurship, change management, culture change/organizational development, leadership development, teambuilding, executive coaching and talent management for international corporations, educational institutions, state & local governments, technology, and non-profits in diverse industries.
We make work easy.
Provide leading HR and Accounting services with an unmatched level of care.
- Think Like A Customer. Quality first! Anticipate needs and stay a step ahead. Build meaningful relationships that last a lifetime. Improve confidence and loyalty with every interaction.
- Do What You Say. Own It! Always do the right thing. “Be” the resolution, act quickly with integrity and always follow up and follow through.
- Have Honest Conversations. Be open and honest with each other and don’t hide from tough conversations. When approached with positive intent and respect they yield the best outcomes for the organization and team.
- We’re In This Together. Help and support each other. Recognize and celebrate others success. Enjoy the journey, have fun and remember nothing of significance in this world is accomplished alone.
- Own Your Development. Be coachable. Be proactive and get out of your comfort zone. Acquire new knowledge and capabilities. Evolve faster than the market and competition.
- Go Above And Beyond. Make a difference. Take pride in your work and go the extra mile. Be an example for others to follow. Deliver amazing results.
Michelle Thompson – Director of Human Resources, XMi Human Resource Solutions and Senior HR Consultant, OI Global Partners
Michelle has 20 years of experience in multiple areas of human resources. She has expertise in employee relations, labor relations, legal and human resource management.
For 13 years Michelle was the Director of People Services for Community Education Partners, Inc. While in this position she was responsible for all human resource management, legal and compliance, labor and employee relations, HR finance and budget, benefits administration, training and recruiting.
As a current member of the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (MT|SHRM) she is serving as a Board Member, Treasurer. She has also previously served as Finance Chair, Professional Development Chair and Student Mentor for MT|SHRM. Michelle is also currently serving as the Foundations Director for the Tennessee SHRM State Council. Michelle has also served as past President and Treasurer for the Human Resources Association of Middle Tennessee and as Programs Director for the Stones River SHRM Chapter.
Lori Bumgarner – Consultant, OI Global Partners and PaNASH Style
Lori has been providing career coaching services for over 15 years in a variety of capacities, including XMi’s outplacement services, her own image consulting business, and university career centers. She is the author of the #1 Amazon bestselling book Advance Your Image and the owner of paNASH, a Nashville-based image consulting company. Lori holds a BA from UNC Charlotte and a M.Ed. from the University of South Carolina. She thoroughly enjoys assisting and encouraging those going through the job search process or making a career transition.